Monday, September 24, 2018

The Reboot!

Yes, I am indeed alive. After several years of general neglect and pondering over whether to reboot this blog or simply move on, I've decided it's worth saving. So....what can you expect from the new and improved(hopefully) Maniacal Laughter. Well, more book reviews to start with. I've found the best way to motivate me to write, is to read more, and this is going to be a way for me to hold myself up to some sort of accountability. Also, my micro reviews on twitter are just not cutting it in terms of letting me fully show these books the appreciation they deserve.

While I will still occasionally have some wargaming items, I honestly don't have that much time to actually play. Same with RPG advice and stories, though I will be highlighting some games or supplements that I find especially innovative or interesting, the time and energy I have left in a week to actually play is generally lacking.

No comments: