Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Prologue

Okay, so I figured that it's about time I showed my face around here. So, here's a quick "hey". I'm Sera-Star and I'm the video game reviewer. Now, I'll generally be reviewing RPG's since that's mostly what I play. On occasion, I'll be reviewing other types of games as well as platforms/systems.

Now, like any good RPG, I like taking something simple (in this case, a review) and making it very complicated. Generally, a five-star scale is used to review something. Well, mine will still be a five star scale with stars for Graphics, Character Design, Music, Story, and Gameplay. Now, a game will gain a star if I feel it did well in a particular category. If I feel it did exceptionally, it will gain an extra star. So, max score for a game if I felt it did both well (i.e. upheld the standard or was unique in some way) and excelled (I, personally, really liked it, etc.) would be 10 out of 5.

Yeah, I know, I know, there are so many simpler ways to do this, but, there's nothing like a 10 out of 5 to show something's awesomeness, lol. :)

Anyway, I'll be back soon enough with a review. Until then.

-- Sera-Star

No comments: